Behind the Scenes (Laryngitis)
Behind the Scenes (Laryngitis)
[left headphone] season one
[right headphone] season five
So, I have a collection of Chris and Darren’s relationship theories/proves/evidences right here, feel free to check it out. P/s: None of them is mine.
- Chris and Darren ‘hate’ each other
- Trevor Live 2012
- Crisscolfer headcanon by Tess
- Darren ‘spotted’ in Chris’s livestream for SBL
- Starkid about Darren & Glee; saying Darren has a ‘beard’
- Glee filming at Bryant Park City Pond (19/12/2012) in New York; casually called one of the biggest Crisscolfer riot we ever had
- Darren and sexuality
- Darren’s tarot card reading (also included a theory on his relationship with Chris) p/s: if you believe in card reading
- Chris’s tarot card reading (also included a theory on his relationship with Darren) p/s: if you believe in card reading
- There are two things you can’t hide; being in love and being jealous
- What happened during the Teenage Dream (acoustic) scene in TBU
- What happened at SBL movie premiere
- Darren and mysterious person with Glee band
- Coachella 2013: possibilities of body-painting
- Darren @Comic Con 2011 vs. Darren @Kathy 2013
- Chris’s laugh at the end (Darren @SAG 2013)
- Analysis on Angry Bird vs. Perez Hilton
- "How to Protect Your Loved One Keep Your Private Life Away From the Camera"
- A Monchele shipper asking about Crisscolfer
- "Happy To Keep His Dinner Warm"
- Darren in Chris’s trailer
- "Darren" and "Chris" mentioned on Glee
- Patty Duke is now following
- Chris and Darren ‘together’ at Coachella 2013
- Chris and Darren palm reading
- #iloveyou #amazing #wonderful #crush #loveyou
- Inconsistencies: Chris and Darren at different places (NOT)
- Chris’s hickeys at FOX Upfronts 2013
- Chris and Darren are sick at the same freakin’ time
- Did Darren took the Brian picture in IG?
- Stories about Mia Swier
- Another theory on crisscolfer
- How actors act with each other behind the scene ft. non-Glee actors
- Stories about Mia Swier part 2
- Chris Colfer admits on “NOT DATING DARREN CRISS” which is bullshit
- The same person working for both Chris and Darren at the same time?
- Free Pavarotti is Darren Criss
- The way Chris and Darren walk with each other vs their beards
- Will is Chris’s Assistant (no surprise there)
- Darren touching Chris’s butt on NYC filming
- Other people (interviewer, celebrity) reaction on Crisscolfer
- News Article: Darren Criss is a Fan Favourite - And Girlfriend (Beardy Beard Beard) Mia Swier Is None Too Impressed
- Brian: “Speaking of gay guys with a beard.”
- Broadway Baby Quiz - Body language and reactions
Fic - Darren tells Chris that he thinks they should have sex with each other so that they can play post-virginity Kurt and Blaine more realistically.
Rated NC-17. 4000 words. Set shortly after The First Time.
“We should have sex.”
Chris choked on his drink, the water shooting up his nose and making him cough violently, his eyes streaming and his face filling with colour as he tried to compose himself.
“W-what?” Chris asked, blinking away the tears as he stared at Darren in disbelief.
“We should have sex,” Darren repeated, slower this time. He was completely at ease, as though he had asked Chris for a piece of gum.
“We should – Darren, are you high?” Chris didn’t know what to say. Was he kidding? Was this some kind of joke Chris was at the bottom of or didn’t understand?
Darren raised his eyebrows, looking slightly offended by the question. “What do you take me for?” he asked.
Chris laughed incredulity. “Asks the guy who just propositioned me for sex.”
For the anon who requested “college Crisscolfer where Chris finds Darren really annoying at first until he finally gets under his skin”. Also, dragontamerblaine, the CC smutty stuff you asked for is in here. ;)
Warnings for: very brief recreational drug use (blink and you’ll miss it) and a wee bit of rough sex (toppy!Chris, but it’s not the focus).
The duet they sing is "Looking for Romance (I Bring You a Song)" from Bambi. :)
"You think you’re real hot shit, don’t you?" are the first words that Chris says to Darren.
It’s—not exactly the most promising start. At least, it isn’t the way that Darren had hoped to finally meet the adorable, dorky looking kid from down the hall with the Chewbacca backpack and the Marvel comics t-shirts.
It doesn’t really help matters that Darren is about twenty percent unintentional asshole and eighty percent eager to please, because his reply, instead of being “no I am actually pretty fucking cool, what’s up?” or “your hair looks like you slept funny this morning, hi my name is Darren,” is a slightly offended, “Well fuck you very much!” with a matching grin that completely contradicts his tone.
Yeah. He fucking wins at first impressions.
Word Count: ~2500
Warnings: bottom!darren, dirty talk, light D/s elements, i don’t know how to word it but it’s about darren being in character as blaine
A/N: this is a continuation of my last fic because people asked me to elaborate on the last line so i did.
Summary: "I think the award winning Chris Colfer could give Blaine a few tips on how to please his boyfriend, don’t you?"
pretty isn’t everything you punkass (listen)
sometimes you have to see the world in black and white instead of wasting your time with shades of grey because only then the world is clearly defined —
for when your mood is like a black and white photo shot in summer
✩ it’s getting dark and the sky looks sticky ✩ - current favorite jams / wicked good music
west coast - the neighbourhood // she way out - the 1975 // flicker, fade - taking back sunday // up in the air - 30 seconds to mars // things we lost in the fire - bastille // two lives - blitz kids // diane young - vampire weekend // cry - the used // ain’t it fun - paramore // black treacle - arctic monkeys // under cover of darkness - the strokes //
|Omfg. Ok, so I had never seen that performance before (Toronto) and I watched it just now and holy shit man. Just, wow. Like, this probably sounds dumb but it almost felt like too much to watch it. Like, that was obviously meant for one specific person.|
No, god. When that happened it was…almost surreal. Heartbreaking, really.
If you haven’t seen it…watch it.
okay I’m in one of those moods where I feel like I’ve read all the klaine fic so I want to try out some crisscolfer
I’ve read a couple, but yeah, if you want to send me recs, I’d appreciate it, especially
- teacher/student AUs
- first times
- roleplaying as kurt and blaine
Nor the Cavaliers by incendiary
Songs that make you feel invincible
1. Young Volcanoes // Fall Out Boy 2. Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked // Cage The Elephant 3. All Alright // Fun. 4. Bite My Tongue (ft. Oli Sykes) // You Me At Six 5. A Call to Arms // Bayside 6. C’mon (ft Fun.) // Panic! At The Disco 7. For Baltimore // All Time Low 8. Growing Up // The Maine 9. Thunder // Boys Like Girls 10. Bulletproof Heart // My Chemical Romance 11. Underdog // You Me At Six 12. Five Minutes To Midnight // Boys Like Girls 13. Miss Missing You // Fall Out Boy 14. Carry On My Wayward Son // Kansas 15. Fucked Up Kids // The Maine 16. Love Your Friends, Die Laughing // Man Overboard 17. Let it Roll // All Time Low 18. The Show Goes On // Lupe Fiasco 19. Living Room Song // The Wonder Years 20. Last Hope // Paramore 21. Something To Believe In // Parachute 22. Teenagers // Hayley Williams 23. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knew // Brand New 24. Mr. Brightside // The Killers
I loved this gesture. After the hug, Blaine reached out his hand and caressed Kurt’s neck for just a brief second. It looked so natural and instinctive like reflex.
I don’t believe it was scripted because it’s so BRIEF.
I think it was Darren acting on instinct
Someone Like You 12 (13 on AO3)
Summary: Kurt and Blaine keep up their very own version of “When Harry Met Sally” for years, a friendship fraught with sexual tension and longing, until the agendas of Adele (yes, THE Adele), a bored NY socialite and a super-sweet hetero couple bring our boys together. The only problem is… they’re both in committed relationships.
Note: This story is AU after “Sexy” and assumes Kurt and Blaine graduate from Dalton in the same year. In this future fic, set in 2025, Blaine is based off of S2 Blaine.
Rating: NC-17 (overall)
Final chapter, my friends. Epilogue will go up tonight, as well as a note of gratitude.
|How do you know that Darren and Chris holding hands wasn't scripted?|
Answering this once. My friend was having a private Q&A, or whatever, with Chris and she asked:
My Friend: Is it awkward to hold hands with Darren?
Chris: Uh… I don’t know if you notice but we’ve kissed probably hundreds of times… And thats just on screen *wink* *laughs* Um no. In fact a few weeks ago we did a scene for On My Way and we asked Ryan if we should walk in or hold hands and Ryan liked the hold hands idea. So we went with that.
So thats how I even heard of it.
when the two collide, it’s no coincidence—or a series of vignettes as Stella Anderson watches her son, Blaine Anderson, grow up.
Stella Anderson knows that her son Blaine is gay before he even starts kindergarten.
It begins with The Little Mermaid. Blaine is five and fully of lively, exhaustive energy, but when he sits down to watch this movie with Stella when he asks (which is at least once a week) he’s always quiet, rapt, leaning close towards the TV with his worn stuffed elephant clutched in his hand. He knows all the words to the songs, even tries to sing along, and though Blaine isn’t even in school yet Stella can see a budding performer there. He’s so different from Cooper, who is theatrically over-the-top; Blaine is subdued in ways that his brother will never be.
Stella watches Blaine fondly, itches to reach out and smooth back one of Blaine’s thick, errant dark curls but knows that he’ll squirm and swat her away and she’ll just laugh. Before Blaine she had never believed that you could love someone as much as you could love your own child.